- Try your best to love your partner unconditionally even if it seems hard not to be selfish.
- Think from your partner’s perspective when it comes to matters of the heart.
- End an argument as soon as possible, even if hugging your partner is the last thing on yourmind.
- (FOR THE MARRIED) Make love regularly, but never make a time table for it. Scheduling a time for sex makes it like homework and can start to
become a bore.
- Communicate with each other and grow together in love, but never grow apart with lack of communication as the years pass by.
- Learn to give space to each other to become better individuals. Even the closest of relationships need some alone time to miss each other now and then.
- Never take each other for granted. This is the easiest way to fall prey to affairs and arguments.
- Never shy away from positive criticism. As long as you say it in a constructive manner, it’ll help your partner become a better person.
- Be the shoulder to lean on, no matter what. Tough times are the most testing phases of a relationship. Stand by your partner, and when the storm ends, love will shine brighter.
- Never argue in public, keep that argument until you reach home.
- Look sexy for each other, and that includes taking care of Yourself. Just because you’re in a relationship doesn’t mean you should let yourself go and look shabby.
- Celebrate the special days. Birthdays and anniversaries may repeat itself too many times, but it’s these milestones that create memories.
- Never intentionally try to make your partner feel bad or look bad. It’ll leave a lasting scar that can hurt the relationship.
- Learn to forgive without holding grudges. As hard as it may be, forgiveness is one of the qualities of true love that matters most in a
- Trust your partner and your instincts, even if others say otherwise.
- Never badmouth each other even if you’re tempted to, out of anger or frustration.
- Learn to spend quality time with each other. There’s no better way to fall more in love with each other as the relationship grows.
- Be spontaneous with your affections. Don’t always wait for special occasions or moments to express your love. Spontaneous surprises are
always happier than planned surprises.
- Always pray for the relationship. Make sure each day u ask God to help your relationship become stronger. Also encourage your partner to pray for the love that both of you share.
- Always Show Love and Care no matter what. These relationship rules could seem simple, but following them faithfully can make all the difference between a romantic relationship and a failed affair. If you really do treasure your love, make a difference with these tips. You won’t regret it!